Esravlised November 2, 2008
Revised April 2, 2018
- SRC obtains, uses and provides personal information properly based on Japanese Industrial Standard's "Personal Information Protection Management Systems - Requirements (JISQ 15001:2006)". SRC assigns a person in charge of protecting personal information at each of its relevant divisions, taking account of its organizational structure. Among other things, SRC takes appropriate measures not to handle personal information other than for the specified purposes.
- SRC abides by the laws, regulations and guidelines of Japan pertaining to the protection of personal information.
- SRC makes efforts to implement, through the adoption of necessary and appropriate security measures, the security control of personal information handled by SRC, including protection from disclosure, loss or damage.
- SRC appropriately responds to complaints and requests for consultation with respect to SRC's handling of personal information and its personal information protection management system. Please contact the designated person or place for inquiries.
- SRC makes efforts to continuously improve its personal information protection management system, including this policy.
About links to websites other than SRCOn SRC's sites, there are some Website links that direct the user to SRC Group companies' sites or third party sites for the convenience of the said user.
When switching to those sites, users leave SRC's sites.
Some Websites linked to SRC may have an SRC mark (logo). However, SRC is not responsible for the contents of these sites, or for the protection of the said user's personal information on any Websites linked to SRC's Websites.
Notice for those under 16 years of ageIf you are under the age of 16, please make sure that you provide us with your personal information only after obtaining parental consent.
Inquiry contact regarding personal information/contact for complaintsFor personal information handling, please get in touch with the contacts described at the time of registration.
If you do not know whom to contact, please get in touch with the inquiry contact regarding personal information. SRC will respond after confirming the details.
Notice regarding this websiteCookies
On SRC's Websites, there are pages where a technology called "cookies" is used so that visitors may use the site more conveniently when they return to it.
"Cookies" is an industry standard technology by which a Web server identifies the computer of the visitor. While a cookie enables a Web server to identify the computer of a visitor, it cannot identify the visitor unless they input their personal information. Depending on the browser used, a visitor may change the settings to turn off the cookies. However, if the visitor does so, all or part of the services on the site may become unavailable.
On SRC's Websites, there are pages where a technology called "Web beacons" ("clear GIF") is used. The beacons help us to determine how many times a page has been viewed. Statistical data collected by Web beacons is generally used to improve SRC's Websites.
On SRC's Websites, there are pages where a tool is generally used to perform statistical analyses of user behavior. Information collected by this statistical tool is generally used to improve SRC's Websites.