What is Opus Clean
· Opus Clean does not contain any chemicals that lead to harm to the human body or water pollution.
· It has high pH value and strong alkali property, but it has no effect on the skin etc.
· As a typical example of severe erosion of the skin, caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) contained in many of strong acid and similar electrolytic water can be mentioned, but, of course, these are not included at all either.
· As regards the stability of performance, it is firmly established, so that as long as the storage condition is appropriate, the efficacy will not be lost for a long time. Also, the opaque screen is different from washing.
· Because it does not contain surfactants and alcohols, which are main ingredients of detergents and shampoos, they combine with fatty soils, crystals like soap are generated, no oxidizing action occurs.
■ Composition / pH
Electrolytic alkaline ion water pH 12 ± 0.5 (excluded from toxic and fugitives control law)
These points are decisively different from other similar items.
It is a characteristic of the Opus Clean that keeps the safety and function to the human body and the environment and makes it possible to remove dirt from the surface by the action of negative ions and to remove it by wiping off.